This is the commonest problem among men.It involves complete or partial erectile failure with normal sexual desire.
It may be caused by
- Certain congenital or acquired malformation and defects of the genital organs, such as absence of penis, or considerable diminution of its length, tumours of penis etc.
- It may be a symptom of acute or chronic diseases, such as spinal meningitis, diabetes, etc.
- Consequence of certain medicines, if taken in too large doses and indiscriminately.
- Certain mental conditions, such as bashfulness, fear of failure, nervousness etc.
- A very prominent cause is sexual excess and masturbation.
A man impotent is also sterile.
It is often transient and improves with reassurance. If persistent it can be helped by behavioural programme in which the partner's co-operation is essential.
Agnus Castus: impotency in old men and prematurely looking old men; due to abuse of sexual powers in young age.
Caladium Seguinum: penis relaxed even when excited; no emission and orgasm during embrace.
Conium Maculatum: due to suppression of sexual desire or ever indulgence in sex; impotency of chronic bachelors.
Lycopodium: due to excessive sex or masturbation; strong desire but imperct erections.
Rxhomeo Combo#8: A homeopathic combination pack with two single remedies Lycopodium and Kali Phosphoricum for increasing libido(sexual desire).
|AGNUS CASTUS 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||2001152||8907460011527|
|CALADIUM SEGUINUM 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||2009052||8907460090522|
|CONIUM MACULATUM 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||2015452||8907460154521|
|LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||2027852||8907460278524|
|Rxhomeo COMBO # 8 - Male Low Libido||2245800||8907460752000|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
There are no entries.