Hypotension is diminished blood pressure.
This could be acute or chronic.
1. Acute recumbent hypotension.
- Heart causes like, heart attack, heart rupture, etc
- Blood disorders like, hemorrhage, vomitings, diarrhoea, burns, intestinal obstruction, peritoneal inflammation, etc.
- Septic infection.
Its main symptoms are increased pluse rate, vomitings, faintings. In postural hypotension, fall of blood pressure occurs suddenly assuming an erect posture from lying down posture.
2. Chronic hypotension.
A number of healthy subjects have a systolic BP of 100/80 mmHg which is compatible with long life expectancy. Only some patients complain of weakness, lethargy,easy fatigability, dizziness, and fainting on assuming erect posture or standing inactive for long periods.
- Heart causes like, low output cardiac failure, Left ventricle dysfunction, inflammation of the pericardium, etc.
- Hypotension of pregnancy in lying down posture.
- Endocrine causes like improper function of pituitary, adrenal glands etc.
- Neurogenic causes like Diabetic neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy, Multiple sclerosis etc.
Cinchona Officionalis(China): low blood pressure after excessive loss of vital fluids.
Gelsemium: low blood pressure with sensation as if was necessary to keep in motion or else heart’s action would cease.
|CINCHONA OFFICINALIS 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||2013852||8907460138521|
|GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||2020452||8907460204523|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
There are no entries.