Anaemia refers to a state in which the level of hemoglobin in the blood is below the range appropriate
The clinical features of anaemia reflect diminished oxygen supply to the tissues.
Causes of Anaemia
1. Decreased or ineffective marrow production.
- Lack of iron, vitaminB12, folate
- Invasion by malignant cells
- Incomplete development or excess development of the bone marrow tissue
- Renal failure
- Anaemia due to chronic disease
2. Normal marrow production but increased removal of cells
- Blood loss
- Destruction of blood cells
- Overactive spleen i.e spleen removes the blood cells too early and too quickly
- A rapid onset of anaemia eg. due to blood loss, causes more profound symptoms than a gradually developing anaemia.
- Individuals with cardiorespiratory disease are more susceptible to symptoms of Anaemia.
- Iron deficient anaemia is the most common type of anaemia world wide.
China(Cinchona Officinalis): Cinchona Officinalis helps in anaemia that follows the loss of vital fluid, haemorrhage, prolonged or excessive lactation, diarrhea or sexual excess.
Ferrum Metallicum: Ferrum Metallicum has marked action in treating anemia from loss of vital fluid, abuse of quinine. Anemic condition from loss of blood especially from haemorrhage. Due to anemia patient is pale and waxy, muscles becomes flabby and relaxed.
Bio-Combination#1: It is also useful in anemia of the brain from prolonged mental strain.
|CINCHONA OFFICINALIS 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||2013852||8907460138521|
|FERRUM METALLICUM 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||2019052||8907460190529|
|Bio-Combination # 1 - Anaemia||2235604||8907460717047|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
There are no entries.